- 1 - WE HAVE MOVED -
Please visit https://GAWLERHISTORY.COM for our latest articles.
We acknowledge Darren Peacock’s vision and expertise to create the "Now and Then" history websites from which we have evolved.
- 1.1 Even more Gawler historical images
- 1.2 Why don’t you join Gawler History Team?
- 1.3 ***Next Meeting***
- 1.4 Just published. A great gift idea!
- 1.5 Events
- 1.6 Look what's on our wiki!
- 1.7 These businesses support us. Please support them.
- 1.8 What's new on Now & Then
- 1.9 Barossa Herald headlines
- 1.10 SA Community History News
- 1.11 Most popular articles
- 1.12 .......... What's hot? .......... Don't miss new additions
- 1.13 Visit other Now and Then
- WE HAVE MOVED - Please visit https://GAWLERHISTORY.COM for our latest articles. We acknowledge Darren Peacock’s vision and expertise to create the "Now and Then" history websites from which we have evolved.
Even more Gawler historical images
Also join us on Flickr to view our vast collection of historical images.
Click here to view our Flickr albums.
There are many albums that are still awaiting an appropriate article to compliment the photographs within. We would love your contribution, please email any article to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us at the next meeting - see below.
Why don’t you join Gawler History Team?
We meet on the first Thursday of each month (except January) in the Zion Lutheran Hall, rear of 22 Cowan Street Gawler from 7:15 - 9:30pm. Please contact for more information mailto:email@example.com
To learn how the Gawler History Team started and of its subsequent development please click here
What to read the latest in Gawler History? Go to www.gawlerhistory.com and enjoy!
For New Details See
You are invited to reserve your seat
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by ringing 0412 015 990
Click here to see our list of future guest speakers.
If you missed a previous Guest Speaker you can view many of them here on YouTube.
Just published. A great gift idea!
Look what's on our wiki!
Well known Gawler photographer, Paul Barnet, has spent a large portion of the last two years taking photos of all of the beautiful houses, businesses and other heritage areas as listed in the Town of Gawler's Development Plan
Paul has so far photographed 888 of Gawler's lovely heritage homes. Click here to see them all.
Can you go through your Gawler photos and send them to us please?
These businesses support us. Please support them.
What's new on Now & Then
- Tardif William
- Memories of Gawler 1949-1958 by John H Chambers
- Miss Nott's School
- Nott Florence
- Gawler's Grand Houses
- Sixteenth Street 6 Sunny Brae
- Hards Family
- Laycock Richard
- Marsh Harrold and Muriel
- McLeods Daughters TV Series
Barossa Herald headlines
Failed to load RSS feed from https://www.barossaherald.com.au/rss.xml: Error fetching URL: Couldn't resolve host 'www.barossaherald.com.au'
SA Community History News
Failed to load RSS feed from http://community.history.sa.gov.au/rss.xml: HTTP request timed out.
Most popular articles
- Year Books from Gawler High (52,106 views)
- Development Plan - Contributory Items (38,493 views)
- Development Plan - State Heritage Places (24,877 views)
- How to use this wiki site (21,706 views)
- Stained Glass and Leadlight Windows in Gawler Churches (21,627 views)
- Development Plan - Local Heritage Places (20,715 views)
- St. George’s Anglican Church (18,712 views)
- Cinemas of Gawler (17,073 views)
- Kemp Dudley (16,108 views)
- Gawler's Rivers (15,087 views)