Chignell Reverend AK
|Type of person|| Individual
Please click here for photos of Reverend Chignell.
E.H.Coombe "History of Gawler" p176 "The Church of the Transfiguration - Gawler South. This church began its existence in 1895. The foundation stone was laid by Mrs. Dawes on April 3 of that year, and the church dedicated on its completion by Bishop Harmer on August 7 1895.Canon Coombs, rector of St. Georges Church, had charge of the church with Rev.A.K.Chignell (assisting curate).....the furniture has all been presented at various times.....sanctuary chair and two pictures, the Rev. A.K.Chignell...."