Now and Then is a community heritage wiki website created and maintained by the people of Gawler, South Australia. You are welcome to join and share your knowledge, memories and stories of Gawler. Create your account and join in today!
- 1 Click the colored pins on this interactive map to find stories in this wiki. Try zooming in or out, shifting the view to see more, or switch between the map or satellite view.
- 2 Share your Gawler history stories
- 3 Gawler History on Flickr
- 4 Want to join Gawler History Team?
- 5 Look what gem we have found!
- 6 Events
- 7 Look what's on our wiki!
- 8 Have a look at these videos below (L-R), 22 minutes of cycling 8km along North and South Para Rivers, The Song of Australia Centenary, St George's Bell Ringing and Ralph Hatcher singing The Song of Australia accompanied by Trevor Fletcher
- 9 These businesses support us. Please support them.
- 10 What's new on Now & Then
- 11 Gawler Sports blog for latest scores and upcoming games
- 12 Barossa Herald headlines
- 13 SA Community History News
- 14 Most popular articles
- 15 .......... What's hot? .......... Don't miss new additions
- 16 Visit other Now and Then
Click the colored pins on this interactive map to find stories in this wiki. Try zooming in or out, shifting the view to see more, or switch between the map or satellite view.
Share your Gawler history stories
Your Gawler memories deserve to be etched in the history annals of wiki Gawler Now & Then. We are interested in hearing what you know about Gawler. We welcome contributions of yarns, photographs and other memorabilia. Contact Gawler History Team Inc Email:email@example.com
Gawler History on Flickr
Join us on Flickr to view our additional historic images. Click here to view our Flickr albums.
Want to join Gawler History Team?
All are welcome to join Gawler History Team Inc. We meet on the first Thursday of each month (except January) in the Zion Lutheran Hall, rear of 22 Cowan Street Gawler from 7:15 - 9:30pm. Please contact for more information mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to see our list of future guest speakers.
Look what gem we have found!
For upcoming events visit Town of Gawler's website Calendar of events
Look what's on our wiki!
Well known Gawler photographer, Paul Barnet, has spent a large portion of the last two years taking photos of all of the beautiful houses, businesses and other heritage areas as listed in the Town of Gawler's Development Plan
Paul has so far photographed 888 of Gawler's lovely heritage homes. Click here to see them all.
Have a look at these videos below (L-R), 22 minutes of cycling 8km along North and South Para Rivers, The Song of Australia Centenary, St George's Bell Ringing and
Ralph Hatcher singing The Song of Australia accompanied by Trevor Fletcher
These businesses support us. Please support them.
What's new on Now & Then
- Australia's Biggest Morning Tea Gawler
- Australia Day Breakfast
- Australia Day Breakfast Celebrations
- ANZAC Day 2017
- Burial Register and Headstones from 1861 St Georges Anglican Cemetery Gawler
- Harnett Tony
- Creyghton Joe
- Walker Martin
- Drewer Rick
- Edwards Pam and Ken
Gawler Sports blog for latest scores and upcoming games
- 2014-03-27 Tennis, with Patrick Reincke
- 2014-03-18 Hurn signs on, by Peter Argent
- 2014-03-10 Baseball
Barossa Herald headlines
SA Community History News
Most popular articles
- About Now and Then (71,592 views)
- Development Plan - Contributory Items (33,070 views)
- Year Books from Gawler High (20,717 views)
- Development Plan - State Heritage Places (20,062 views)
- Stained Glass and Leadlight Windows in Gawler Churches (17,105 views)
- Development Plan - Local Heritage Places (16,519 views)
- How to use this wiki site (16,299 views)
- St. George’s Anglican Church (12,053 views)
- Gawler's Rivers (9,698 views)
- Rudall & Rudall (9,548 views)